3. Start working by learning the chain stitch. You will need to join two chains together to start the first row.
4. Make an entire row of chain stitch before starting to work with the height of the rug.
5. Continue weaving the first row of the rug at the desired height with the chosen basic stitches.
6. Repeat the previously woven row with other rows, alternating the height of the stitches to create the aesthetic detail of the rug.
7. With each row worked, skip two chains together to start weaving each row.
8. Again, repeat row sequence as calculated number of times to work desired rug length.
9. When completing the required length and width for the crochet rug, stop working at the desired height as per the work schedule.
10. Finally, remove the last stitches and cut the rug jacket with a needle and scissors.
You will also like:
5 amazing ideas kitchen crochet
How many pieces does a game have kitchen tableware
The crochet rugs for the kitchen will make your work area even more typical. They offer more decoration and at the same time protection for your cabinets, countertops and even wool floors.
These rugs have a wide variety of designs and patterns that can be used to match just about any kitchen theme.
Some of the materials used for crochet, such as cotton and wool fiber, offer traction, helping to avoid accidents and reduce foot fatigue when walking in the kitchen area.
Finally, these mats also absorb dirt particles, stains and liquids that fall during cleaning.
In short, crochet rugs for the kitchen add a warm touch to any kitchen. Not only do they add an extra touch to your kitchen space, but they also protect your cabinet, countertop, and floor from liquids and accidents.
Finally, they also help keep the work area clean and safe. If you are looking for a different decoration idea for your kitchen, crochet rugs are a great option.